She don’t make me nervous, she don’t talk too much


  Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses C/O Shopbop | Splendid Turtleneck Sweater C/O Shopbop | High Waisted Trousers from Urban Behaviour | Steve Madden Pumps

For me, when it comes to personal style, I've always taken inspiration from both women and men. Even when I first began blogging in 2009, I liked to occasionally incorporate pieces that looked inspired by menswear into my outfits. Nowadays, I particularly love 1960s men's fashion, which may, at least partly, have to do with my love of music from that era. For this outfit, I had Bob Dylan's style in the 60s in mind.

Now that it's nearly autumn, I've taken full advantage being able to wear all black without that uneasy feeling that your look might be bordering on looking like you're going through a belated goth phase in the middle of summer. So, without that on my mind, I paired a lovely black turtleneck by Splendid with a pair of black high waist trousers from Urban Behaviour. For accessories, I wore a pair of black Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses, classic black pumps, and my beloved Russian Red lipstick.



X