See her with the green dress, she talked to me at the bar

Lace Evening Gown C/O SheInside | Vintage Pumps

I've been doing a little series of evening wear looks in the past few months and my latest one is featuring a lovely green lace dress from SheInside. I own very few green pieces of clothing, it's just one of those colours that I don't bother with much, along with yellow, orange, purple, etc. I just don't often come across things in those colours that I really like, but occasionally something will catch my eye, such as this dress!

I had originally planned to style it with my hair down and a nude lip, but felt my hair was looking a bit too cape-like and my face too washed out. I put my hair up and switched out the peachy nude lipstick for red and felt significantly less washed out and drowned by my hair. I thought about putting a fake flower in my hair, but decided against it for the sake of simplicity. And for shoes, I opted for a pair of little vintage heels that belonged to my mum years ago. 

X