Sleeping on the Sidewalk

This is a super simple outfit from a few days ago. I paired my black bodysuit from eBay with a pair of thrift shorts, black tights, and my black pumps from Aldo. I used to wear the shorts I wore in these old photos tonnes, but I think the ones in these photos have become my new favourites. They're more form fitting and the denim is nicer, and I love the slightly nautical look the triple buttons on the pockets give to them. I bought them from a vintage shop a couple of years ago but hadn't worn them much till this year.

 

I've been thinking about it, and I think I'd like to start writing some more personal type posts, about some of my past experiences and such. Sometimes I feel as though my posting is a bit boring and repetitive. What sort of posts would you like to see in the future? Any suggestions for posts are welcome. 

 xoxo