Burgundy & Cream


Top from Sirens | Skirt C/O TBDress | Belt from Sirens | Steve Madden Pumps

I've been meaning to do something about the lack of variety in my posts lately, particularly the outfit posts, and figured it was about bloody time I did something about it! Always posting photos taken in front of my bedroom door was feeling a bit stale, so I decided try something a little different this time. 

As for this outfit, I paired an old cream coloured sweater with a lovely fitted burgundy skirt from TBDress and classic pumps! The top is actually the same one as in these outfit photos, except I wore it backwards here. I actually do this quite often, I just carefully remove the tag I don't think it looks half bad, from the front or back view. I'm not the only one who does this, right?

X