I tried a new makeup look today, it's a little heavier than usual for me. I don't normally wear sparkly eye makeup or do kind of smokey looks and such, but it was fun for a try.
I think I'm going to do it once more tomorrow to get the hang of the application a little more, but no video as of now, I'd have to work on 'perfecting' the application a lot more first, so maybe in the future, but not yet!
- Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Foundation in Ivory
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale Consealer in Fair
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Covergirl Smokey Shadowblast in Onyx Smoke
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Ardell Fashion Lashes in #117
- MAC Lipstick in Lady Gaga
If you want to know any specific products I used just ask!